NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group

Discussion board for collectors of WW2 M1 Carbines

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stan the Gun man

PostSubject: Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..   Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:39 am

Hi all!

I have an Inland from 1943, it was dropped to the Danish resistance fighters during ww2. Its very dear to since my grand dad fought the Jerrys in Denmark during this time. I collect British and comon wealth weapons 1939-1969, but since Carbines have becom some what of a love affair i guess i might fit in here even though Im not a Kiwi?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
woodsy
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..   Sun Jan 13, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Stan. Welcome aboard! We are all one big family that shares a common interest. I think a resistance carbine with a family connection is a fantistic item to have! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mikey 51
Staff Sergeant
Staff Sergeant

PostSubject: Hello Sweden !   Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:19 am

Hi Stan, welcome to our group. I'd be very interested to hear more about your Carbine as I have a friend in Norway who has a brand new, unused, (65 year old Carbine) that was dropped to the Resistance there. It is an Inland. Problems exist however, about owning a Carbine in Norway at the present time, same where you are ?. Mike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Stan the Gun man

PostSubject: Re: Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..   Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:29 am

Very Happy Thanks, I will post some pics of it later on. No, M1 Carbines are legal both as target weapons and hunting rifles. Of course you need a permit for both that isnt to hard to get. The M1A1s arent legal for hunting, but you can use them as target weapons.

Wow, 65years and unused... Shocked
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..   

Back to top Go down

Grettings! Im a Carbinoholic from Sweden..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1