NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group

Discussion board for collectors of WW2 M1 Carbines

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New Members

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
billyvan
Admin
billyvan

New Members Empty
PostSubject: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 4:58 am

Hi, I am Alex, or Billyvan, or Admin, depending on which hat I have on.

Please give us a run down on youself when you sign up.

I am currently sitting at 3 Carbines, so only a collecting baby, but have had some good info, and learnt lots from our veteran collectors both here in NZ, and in the US.

Here are a couple of shots of one of my babies.

New Members IMGP1314

New Members IMGP1313

I look forward to seeing who is who.

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Spiker

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2007 9:30 am

Hi I'm Spiker, you may know me from the IMAS forums or elsewhere. I don't own any M1 Carbines but wouldn't mind to one day. Just wanted to jump in here & say good luck with the new forum & hopefully in time it will become the go to place for Kiwi M1 collectors & shooters. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.imas.co.nz/forum/index.php
mykool

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 9:12 am

Hi, Im Mike,
I too like Spiker dont own any M1 carbines "yet" but who know what time will bring Smile (hopefully an E licence Wink ). Anyway great to see a new place to chat and wish you the best of luck.
Back to top Go down
Millse

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Millse   New Members Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 9:40 am

Hey all, I'm a Imas jumper too. Just Brought a M1 today, Winchester model on E cat.
I have been collecting a few peices before I got the baby and now have an awesome looking shooter. It has been refurbised at some time in its life and hasn't been shot since "91" Shocked Will be taking it for a blast at the next Awakeri shoot Exclamation
I am no expert at all on the carbine at all so will be surfing this page and others to bring myself up to speed.
Millse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
billyvan
Admin
billyvan

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 6:43 pm

Gidday to you Millse, and Mykool,

Thanks for visiting the form, and joining up, hope to hear more from you both in the future.

A healthy interest in the M1 Carbine is a great thing to encourage Laughing

Millse, I'm sure there are a few on here that can help with any questions you may have, I know with my first shooter I had some fun to start with, kept denting the top of empty cases on extraction, still is a little bit, but I just need to find a proper front trigger group pin, took a bit to work out, but we got there in the end.
If you are able, or want to learn, I'm sure we would all like some pics of your new baby (Carbine in case there is confusion
Laughing )
Just drop me a PM or E-Mail if the picture posting instructions don't make sense.

Happy Carbine addictions to you both, and hope you enjoy the forum.

Cheers

Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Members Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Members   New Members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group :: Members :: Introduce yourself-
Jump to: