NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group

Discussion board for collectors of WW2 M1 Carbines

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A nicely displayed collection!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
billyvan
Admin
billyvan

A nicely displayed collection! Empty
PostSubject: A nicely displayed collection!   A nicely displayed collection! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 15, 2007 9:57 am

I was at an auction here in CHCH today, and saw a nicely displayed set of M1 Carbines.
They were included in a display of American Service rifles, and it was well set out.
I have some pictures but they were taken with my cell, so I need to use my cable from work to get them off in a displayable size.

The pictures will be added on Monday at the latest.

The owner of these carbines has been sent a link to the forum, so hopefully he may share some of his knowledge on them in the future.
Back to top Go down
billyvan
Admin
billyvan

A nicely displayed collection! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A nicely displayed collection!   A nicely displayed collection! Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Here are a couple of the pics I took, excuse the quality, they were taken on my phone.
The owner of this collection has just joined up as woodsy, so hopefully he will be keen to share the history of these, and any others he has.

A nicely displayed collection! 64cb664d
A nicely displayed collection! 230201eb

I just noticed the top one and the M1A1 are both sporting highwood stocks, very nice Exclamation
Back to top Go down

A nicely displayed collection!
Page 1 of 1