NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
NZ M1 Carbine Collectors Group

Discussion board for collectors of WW2 M1 Carbines

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tutorial

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Tutorial   Tutorial Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2007 10:04 am

How To Post A New Topic

In this set of instructions I will show you how to start a New Topic.

I have kept it simple and as such is just a basic message instruction, I will expand into the more complicated features in more detailed instructions.

Firstly you have to be logged in to be able to post a topic.

Firstly click on the category you wish to make a new topic in, please look through the list to find the category best suited to your topic.

You will get a screen that looks like this.

Tutorial Posttopic1

Click on the category you want to start your new topic in and you will see a screen like the one below.

Tutorial Posttopic2

Click on the New Topic button and this screen will appear

Tutorial Posttopic3

You have to enter a title in the subject line, this is a basic outline of the topic you want to start.

In the example below I have entered the phrase “Whats the most rare Carbine?”

Then click in the box where I have put the question as an example and start typing your message.

Tutorial Posttopic4

Once you have finished your message it usually pays to click on the preview button at the bottom of the screen, doing this will bring up a screen like this.

Tutorial Posttopic5

This screen shows both a preview of how you message will look and still has the body of the message at the bottom so you can easily make alterations if you need.

Once you are happy with the message click on the send button and this screen will appear

Tutorial Posttopic6

This screen will disappear after about ten seconds and return you to the message in the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://nzm1carbine.forumotion.com

Tutorial
Page 1 of 1